Five Reasons to Look at the Yeah Toddler BedThe Maxtrix daybed is the centerpiece of our furniture system and the perfect starter bed for your toddler. There are certainly more reasons to shop Maxtrix boy's and girl's daybeds, but here are some highlights!
1. Safety: Opt for the front guardrailsConcerned about your little one falling out of the bed at night or taking a tumble during playtime? We've helped to minimize that fear. These front safety rails make it a perfect choice for the transition from a crib to first real toddler bed. (See safety rail specs.)
2. Style: Accessories your Yeah!Adding cute details to your toddler bed is what it's all about. Create a stylish focal point in your toddler's room so everyone looks forward to going to bed! If wanting to create the ultimate fun factor, try a toddler bed with top tent!
3. Comfort: Cozy sleep time!The right mattress, pillows and other comfy accessories create a soft & snugly environment for your toddler and parents! We have the perfect twin mattress for your daybed but also take a look at our mattress covers, pillows & bolsters (available in so many colors!)
4. Storage: Add dressers & drawers
Storage is often a big concern for toddler rooms, and rightfully so - you will need lots of space to store toys and books! Make clean-up time a breeze with under-bed storage! We've tested these drawers with kids of all ages and they are certainly mom-approved. Little hands stay safe with our quality construction and design. Interested in under-bed storage? Here's a great quick read on our different offerings.
5. Longevity: Converts for years of fun
With the Maxtrix System you can create the perfect toddler bed for your needs today and also easily change out accessories, top tents and storage so your child's room will grow up with them. Many toddler beds are smaller than a standard twin size and kids quickly outgrow that size quickly. With Maxtrix you get a standard twin which will last for years to come and works with standard bedding and accessories. Raise up this basic toddler bed later and make it a bunk bed when perhaps a sibling comes. ;) Or, make it a loft bed with functional storage or study space underneath the bed! You'll buy this twin bed once and it will stay with you for years to come!
Shop Toddler Beds that ConvertReady to get started? Well, of course you are! ;) Here are some quick links to get you started. If you'd like more information about any of our products or want help shopping, our friendly customer service team is available via our online live chat tool or fill out our design form!
We have several daybed packages already set up for easy shopping with and without front guardrails and top tents.
Maxtrix MattressesWe offer four different types of low profile mattresses for your kid's bed. Take a look at our handy mattress guide and then shop confidently!
Toddler Beds with Top Tents
Trundle Beds for Toddler BedsSleepover time? Add a trundle bed that slides out from underneath the daybed when you need it!
Small space? Need extra storage options? Here you go! Add bedside storage to your twin size toddler bed for easy access to drinks, books and stuffed animals.
All Toddler Rooms
We have so may toddler beds for your child's first big boy or big girl bed. Take a look and let us know if we ca n help you come up with a specific design.