Twin High Loft Bed with Stairs
Create floor space and gain storage with the ‘Star’, our best-selling staircase high loft bed! Over 4 feet of underbed clearance, perfect for a study space or play area. Super functional staircase steps double as storage drawers.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs. (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
We raised our traditional bed to new heights + added a staircase to create the best-selling ‘Star’ twin high loft bed.
52.5” of underbed height is enough space for older or taller children and perfectly suited to fit a desk or other kids furniture.
Stairs make it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step doubles as a drawer – built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy!
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground + added cross beams for extra stability prevent wiggling.
This bed will see your child through teenage years, but still converts easily back to a basic twin bed, or into another style entirely when the time comes.
L: 100.75” x D: 42.5” x H: 71”
Delivery & Assembly
Maxtrix delivers anywhere within the continental U.S.!FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With unlimited flat rate delivery, any number of eligible furniture items within a single order are delivered for a flat rate fee. Transit time typically takes about 10 business days once the order leaves our warehouse. The freight carrier will contact you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery times are generally Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
*Maxtrix furniture components are made from solid hardwoods and can be heavy, therefore we recommend having 2 adults present to carry items into your home. Depending upon the size of your order, shipments may come on a pallet.
See details about what to expect once you place an order.
Maxtrix furniture requires assembly. Two adults are recommended for self-assembly. Time and effort for assembly varies depending upon which bed model you order (i.e. a simple day bed is quick & easy, while a quadruple bunk with staircase may take a while longer). Maxtrix furniture ships with detailed assembly instructions and all of the hardware needed.
PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Assembly Services are available at preferred rates for Maxtrix customers through partners in many areas of the country. Please chat, call or email our customer service team to confirm availability in your area.