1. Classic White Furniture SetYou can mix and match any of our white furniture (or even bring in a Craft item), but no matter what you choose, you will end up with a traditional look which is sure to stand the test of time. And, at the focal point? A beautiful Maxtrix bunk bed.
shop the Get It
2. Space Saver Low Loft Bed with StaircaseWith our staircase options, your child's room will stay extra tidy with the additional storage provided by the pullout drawers in each step. The versatility of these beds will also help, as you can add dressers, desks, bookcases, or any combination thereof, underneath.
shop the Great
3. Fun Takes Center StageThis look is for the young at heart. Let their little imaginations run wild with a loft bed with slide. They'll love their indoor playground, and the pullout desk with chair will give them a space for creating and learning!
shop the Wow
4. Add a Second BedIf you've been considering a bunk bed for your child's room - or maybe a shared room! - take a look at our corner lofts with two beds up high. Help them get excited about going to sleep in their first elevated bed. And, think about the excitement of weekend sleepovers!! Plus, you can use the valuable floor space underneath for desks and storage! Their school year just got so much better.
shop the High Rise
5. Study Meets Sleep QuartersMiddle and high schools will appreciate the amount of desk space provided by a high loft with long desk. Plus, consider how happy they'll be to have an elevated bed that provides plenty of "personal" space. ;)
shop the Star
Back to School Furniture ShoppingWant more options? Here are some helpful Back to School links:
- Shop ALL Back to School furniture
- Early Bird's Guide to Back to School furniture shopping
- Consult our guides by ages - preschool, elementary, middle/high
- Picking the right kid's desk
- New Home, New Furniture
- 8 Tips to help your child complete his homework
- Study loft beds with desks
- Study environments for small spaces
- The Pros & Cons of Staircases vs. Ladders
- Five Tips for Summer Sleep Success