Memory Foam Mattress
High quality Memory Foam + Organic Cotton mattress. Comfort and unique memory foam provide support for growing bodies.
- Low profile design to maximize safety rail height
- 2.5” bio-foam foundation layer provides firm spinal support
- 2” memory foam layer contours to body shape for even weight distribution & pressure reduction
- Organic cotton fabric cover finished with NANOTEX for increased water & stain resistance
- Odorless & Hypoallegenic
- Made in the USA
All foam used in MaxMattresses is certified Certipure-US, low emissions (Low VOCS), made with no Ozone depleters, contains no PBDE’s, no mercury, no lead heavy metal, no formaldehyde, and no phthalates.
Maxtrix safety rails measure 16” tall (they’re tallest in the industry!). By choosing one of our 5” low profile mattresses, your child will be guarded by 11” of safety rail height.
For more information; please see our Children’s mattress buying guide.
- Fits all Maxtrix standard Twin size beds and XL Trundle.
- W: 75.5” x D: 38.5” x H: 5”
- Fits all Maxtrix standard Full size beds.
- W: 75.5” x D: 54” x H: 5”
Twin XL mattress
- Fits all Maxtrix Twin XL size beds.
- W: 80” x D: 38.5” x H: 5”
Full XL mattress
- Fits all Maxtrix Full XL size beds.
- W: 80” x D: 54” x H: 5”
Delivery & Assembly
Maxtrix delivers anywhere within the continental U.S.!FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With unlimited flat rate delivery, any number of eligible furniture items within a single order are delivered for a flat rate fee. Transit time typically takes about 10 business days once the order leaves our warehouse. The freight carrier will contact you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery times are generally Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
*Maxtrix furniture components are made from solid hardwoods and can be heavy, therefore we recommend having 2 adults present to carry items into your home. Depending upon the size of your order, shipments may come on a pallet.
See details about what to expect once you place an order.
Maxtrix furniture requires assembly. Two adults are recommended for self-assembly. Time and effort for assembly varies depending upon which bed model you order (i.e. a simple day bed is quick & easy, while a quadruple bunk with staircase may take a while longer). Maxtrix furniture ships with detailed assembly instructions and all of the hardware needed.
PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Assembly Services are available at preferred rates for Maxtrix customers through partners in many areas of the country. Please chat, call or email our customer service team to confirm availability in your area.