Full Mid Loft Bed with Slide & Angled Ladder on End
We combined fun and function to create the perfect happy medium! Our popular mid loft bed with slide is the best of everything in a safe, space saving design. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Create the perfect space for sleep and play with a slide loft! More than 10” than our low version, the Mid loft is raised high enough for ample underbed space + still suitable for younger children and low ceilings.
Angle ladder sticks out at a slant making it easier to climb.
Slide guarantees hours of fun, but easily removes when it’s no longer needed, leaving you with a super functional loft bed.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
A great bed for younger ages; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard full bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
Delivery & Assembly
Maxtrix delivers anywhere within the continental U.S.!FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With unlimited flat rate delivery, any number of eligible furniture items within a single order are delivered for a flat rate fee. Transit time typically takes about 10 business days once the order leaves our warehouse. The freight carrier will contact you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery times are generally Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
*Maxtrix furniture components are made from solid hardwoods and can be heavy, therefore we recommend having 2 adults present to carry items into your home. Depending upon the size of your order, shipments may come on a pallet.
See details about what to expect once you place an order.
Maxtrix furniture requires assembly. Two adults are recommended for self-assembly. Time and effort for assembly varies depending upon which bed model you order (i.e. a simple day bed is quick & easy, while a quadruple bunk with staircase may take a while longer). Maxtrix furniture ships with detailed assembly instructions and all of the hardware needed.
PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Assembly Services are available at preferred rates for Maxtrix customers through partners in many areas of the country. Please chat, call or email our customer service team to confirm availability in your area.