Twin Low Loft Bed with Toy Storage on End - Closeout!
More coming soon! Backorder now to secure yours before they sell out again. Contact us for more info on when this item is expected. How Backorders Work
We paired our twin low loft bed with matching toy storage pieces for a space-saving solution to keeping your child's room neat & organized! Mix & match cubbies, cubes and toy boxes are designed to fit perfectly beneath the bed, freeing up valuable floorspace for playtime. Added bonus, each piece is freestanding, allowing you to use separately at any time.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 50.75"
Delivery & Assembly
Maxtrix delivers anywhere within the continental U.S.!FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With unlimited flat rate delivery, any number of eligible furniture items within a single order are delivered for a flat rate fee. Transit time typically takes about 10 business days once the order leaves our warehouse. The freight carrier will contact you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery times are generally Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
*Maxtrix furniture components are made from solid hardwoods and can be heavy, therefore we recommend having 2 adults present to carry items into your home. Depending upon the size of your order, shipments may come on a pallet.
See details about what to expect once you place an order.
Maxtrix furniture requires assembly. Two adults are recommended for self-assembly. Time and effort for assembly varies depending upon which bed model you order (i.e. a simple day bed is quick & easy, while a quadruple bunk with staircase may take a while longer). Maxtrix furniture ships with detailed assembly instructions and all of the hardware needed.
PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Assembly Services are available at preferred rates for Maxtrix customers through partners in many areas of the country. Please chat, call or email our customer service team to confirm availability in your area.