Full XL High Loft Bed with Desk + Storage
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also in Twin XL, Queen or standard Twin & Full size.
Tall loft bed = more floor space. If ceiling height is not an issue, take your bed up with the Maxtrix High Loft. Underbed height measures 52.5”, great for older or taller children and perfectly suited to fit desk or storage.
Full XL = standard full width (46.5”) + 4” longer (84”). Requires Full XL mattress.
Now paired with our brand new Corner Desk, it makes the ultimate Sleep + Study combo! The Corner Desk is designed to fit at the short end of the loft bed, but can also be arranged along the long back-side.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground and added cross beams provide extra stability to ensure no wiggling.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic Full XL bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 61.5" x H: 71"
Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 57.5" x H: 71"
Delivery & Assembly
Maxtrix delivers anywhere within the continental U.S.!FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With unlimited flat rate delivery, any number of eligible furniture items within a single order are delivered for a flat rate fee. Transit time typically takes about 10 business days once the order leaves our warehouse. The freight carrier will contact you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery times are generally Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
*Maxtrix furniture components are made from solid hardwoods and can be heavy, therefore we recommend having 2 adults present to carry items into your home. Depending upon the size of your order, shipments may come on a pallet.
See details about what to expect once you place an order.
Maxtrix furniture requires assembly. Two adults are recommended for self-assembly. Time and effort for assembly varies depending upon which bed model you order (i.e. a simple day bed is quick & easy, while a quadruple bunk with staircase may take a while longer). Maxtrix furniture ships with detailed assembly instructions and all of the hardware needed.
PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Assembly Services are available at preferred rates for Maxtrix customers through partners in many areas of the country. Please chat, call or email our customer service team to confirm availability in your area.